Jump to navigation Jump to search
To set up SAML
- Log in to TASS.web and go to System Admin > Users > LDAP/SAML Maintenance.
- Click View next to the product/portal you wish to modify.
- In the Users tab, check that your mappings between TASS users/entities and users in your identity provider are correct. The testing I did with CloudWorks suggests they were passing back just the usernames (ie SAM Account Name or Pre-Windows 2000 Usernames from AD) so they are likely correct.
- In the LDAP tab, click Edit LDAP, set Enabled to No, then click Save.
- In the SAML tab, click Edit SAML, then:
- Paste in the metadata URL from your CloudWorks system.
- Click Fetch IDP Metadata XML.
- You’ll see a few prompts about overwriting metadata and generating certificates. Click OK on all of them.
- Set Enabled to Yes.
- Click Save.
- Click Download SP Metadata XML and store the downloaded metadata which you’ll need for the next step.
- Go to your identity provider and complete the configuration required. You’ll need to upload the previously generated metadata as it will contain configuration that is required.