SSO Setup with Paperly
- Go to Cloudwork Dashboard>Single Sign On>Identity Provider>XML file>Download
- Download the XML file
- Create a test user for Paperly to test with (To create a user in Cloudwork follow these instructions here)
- Following the email template below, email Paperly(email@example.com) and send your school's XML File and the test user's username and test user's password
Our school <school name> is wanting to setup SSO.
Attached is our school's XML File for Single Sign On with Studentnet.
Could you please provide Paperly's Metadata Information?
Test User Information:
Username: <Test User's username>
Password: <Test User's password>
SSO Setup with Cloudwork
After receiving a response from Paperly
- Navigate to Single Sign On>Add New Service>Custom SAML Service
- Fill out the form:
- Name = Paperly
- Entity ID = Entity ID from Paperly's email
- ACS = Reply URL from Paperly's email
- Single Logout Service = Logout URL from Paperly's email
- NameID Format = select from drop down urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified
- Name ID = From the drop down select Email
- Login URL = Login URL from email
- Click Submit
- Email Paperly(firstname.lastname@example.org) telling your school is ready for testing.