Jump to navigation Jump to search
Octopus BI is a business analytics platform delivering insights through data visualisations of your ecosystem.
For the setup of Octopus BI you must follow some simple steps:
- Get the metadata file for upload
- Select the metadata file in your folder and click Edit in Notepad++. Save the file as an .xml file by clicking Save As then adding .xml to the end of the file name
- In the Cloudwork Dashboard under Single Sign On Services select Add New Service then select Upload an XML file
- Choose a friendly name and select your metadata xml file to upload
- Once the upload is complete use the metadata file link provided on the service description page to finish integration on your side