Cloudwork.id Services Page is a page which allows user to easily change password, recovery settings and enable multi factor authentication. It also shows what services does Cloudwork authenticate so users know what services are using single sign on, making navigating to those services much easier.
- Login as an administrator to the dashboard
- Navigate to Single Sign On
- Navigate to the service to be put on the Cloudwork.id Services Page
- Navigate to Service Details and press edit
- In Cloudwork.ID Link change from Hidden to Visible
- Upload an image in Upload Logo
- Press Submit
- Login to Cloudwork Dashboard>Single Sign On>Add New Service>Custom SAML Service
- Fill out the following fields:
- Name = Put the Name of the service
- Entity = Put down a an invalid EntityID
- Assertion Consumer Service = Put a invalid ACS url
- NameID Value: Select User Name
- Login URL: Enter the desired URL that users want to go to.
- Click Submit
- Click Services> go to the service you just created.
- Go Service Details>Edit
- In Login URL: Enter the desired URL that users want to go to.
- Upload a desired logo
- Change the Cloudwork.ID Link to Visible
- Click submit
This is to be done after creating a service that has single sign on working
To add a custom service that allows single sign on follow the link: https://wiki.studentnet.net/index.php?title=Custom_Service or if the service gives an XML file: https://wiki.studentnet.net/index.php?title=XML_file_upload