- Login to Cloudwork Dashboard>Single Sign On>Clickview
- When adding Single Sign on for a Clickview service you will be presented with a simple confirmation page that looks like this
After confirmation you will move to another page, to finish setting up Single Sign On for your new Service, you will need to tell the service provider about your Cloudwork Identity Provider.
Filling out Clickview PDF
Clickview will then send a PDF that you are required to fill out. In the PDF, you will need to fill out the following forms:
- Contact Details: Contact details of a person at your school
- SSO Identity Provider: Enter in Studentnet Cloudwork
- Domains used by institute: email domains your school uses
- Test Account Credentials: Credentials for a test account
- Institute's Metadata URL: This is located in Cloudwork Dashboard>Single Sign On>Identity Provider>Entity ID copy and paste the URL onto the PDF
- Group Mapping: Enter the corresponding groups into the corresponding years in the PDF. The name you enter into the PDF is the friendly name of the group in Cloudwork. This is located in: Cloudwork Dashboard>Groups>Select a group>Group Details>Group Name.