Jump to navigation Jump to search
SSO Setup with CDF
- Download your school's metadata by going to Cloudwork Dashboard>Single Sign On>Identity Provider>XML file>Download
- Save your school's metadata on your computer. Take note of where you save the file and the file name as you will need to send this to CDF
- Email CDF and request for their metadata and give them your school's metadata(This is the metadata file saved from step 2)
Attached is <school> metadata file.
Could you please provide CDF's metadata file
SSO Setup with Cloudwork
- After receiving CDF's metadata file, save CDF's metadata file on your computer noting where you saved CDF's metadata file and what CDF's metadata file is called.
- Navigate to the Cloudwork Dashboard>Single Sign On>Add New Service>Upload an XML File
- Enter in Name CDF
- In Choose an XML File, Click Choose File
- Upload CDF's Metadata file(this is the metadata file from Step 1)
- Click Submit