Jump to navigation Jump to search
Authorization Rules allow or deny users access to SSO Services who meet certain rules.
How to create Authorization Rules
- Login to Cloudwork Dashboard
- Navigate to Single Sign On
- In the Service List, click on SSO Service you wish to create authorization rules for.
- Click Authorization
- Click New Ruleset
- Fill in the fields:
- Name: Enter a name for rule that describes what the rule does.
- Action: Select from drop down what should happen when a user matches the rule/s
- Allow users matching at least one rule
- Only allow users matching all rules
- Deny users matching at least one rule
- Attribute: Select what attribute of a user should be searched for.
- Comparison: Select from drop down how we should match users from match field
- Exact: Find users who match exactly with what is written in Match
- Starts with: Find users who start with what is written in Match
- Ends with: Find users who end with what is written in Match
- Contains: Finds users who contain what is written in Match
- Match: Enter text that will search users that fit with the selected attribute