Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alerts are email notifications that get sent every time a chosen events occurs.
How to create Alerts
- In your Cloudwork Dashboard navigate to Reports
- Click on either User Activity, Administrator Activity or Provisioning
- Filter out for the specific event you wish to get alerts for
- Click Create Alert
- Enter Description
- Enter Other recipients for all email addresses that want to receive the alert.
- Click Send alert to all super administrators if you want all users with the super administrator role to receive notification of this alert.
- Click Submit
Managing Alerts is a section under Reports. Here you can Enable/Disable, edit who receive alerts, view the alerts activity and delete alerts.
- Description: = Name of the Alert
- Disable = Disable the alert
- Delivery Settings: = Change the Description, whether all super administrators should receive alerts or configure which emails will receive alerts
- View Report = Takes you to the Reports section which has been filtered to show the activity for the specified alert
- Delete Alert = Deleting Alerts are done through the Red box