Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ensure Schoolbox is configured with HTTPS/SSL
- Ensure Schoolbox is available both internally and externally on the exact same URL
- Configure the SAML Identity Provider information as below.
Set up steps
- Log in to your Schoolbox account as a Superuser
- Go to Administration --> Settings --> SAML (May appear as Security instead)
- Set the Single Sign-On URL for your identity provider e.g. https://School URL/adfs/ls
- (First option) Set the "Single Sign-On Identity Provider Metadata URL": This allows Schoolbox to automatically determine the Token Signing Certificates and capabilities of your Identity Provider. e.g. https://School URL/FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml
- (Second Option) (Option 2) Copy the manually exported contents of the PEM format token signing certificate shown in the earlier earlier steps from "Single Sign-On IDP certificate" e.g.
- Enable Single Logout
- Set Single Logout Endpoint to https://schoolbox.school.nsw.edu.au
- Press 'Save' to save the set up