SOBS - School Online Booking System
When adding a SOBS service you will be presented with a simple confirmation page that looks like this
After confirmation you will move to another page, to finish setting up your new Service, you will need to tell the service provider about your Cloudwork Identity Provider.
Details to help you configure your new Service can also be found on this page.
These are the metadata details of the identity provider that can be accessed through the single sign on page. They include:
- Entity ID - Is also the metadata URL
- Sign On Endpoint - Otherwise known as ACS, or Assertion Consumer Endpoint
- Logout Endpoint - Otherwise known SLS or SLO endpoint
- Certificate - the certificate is available to download
- XML file download - You can download an XML Metadata file for the identity provider as some services require this as an XML file