Vivi is a wireless presentation tool that enables users to share, display, annotate, capture and save information in real time, from anywhere in the room.
When setting up Vivi you will be presented with this screen:
- SAML SSO URL: Found Single Sign On>Identity Provider>Sign On Endpoint in the Cloudwork dashboard
- SAML SLO URL: Found Single Sign On>Identity Provider>Log Out Endpoint in the Cloudwork dashboard
- SAML Token-Signing Certificate: You can download the certificate from the Identity Provider page found under Single Sign On in the Cloudwork dashboard, Vivi will request a PEM format,in this case you just need to use the contents of the certificate file rather than the link. Let us know how this works for you.
- SAML Name Attribute: givenName
- SAML Email Attribute: mail
You also need to work out how we define what a "Presenter" is and what a "Student" is. Usually this is just a distinction between students and teachers.
After finishing the Vivi Setup, it will create a metadata URL in format or https://api.vivi.io/api/v1/users/saml_metadata/<organisation_id> . Save This metadata url as an XML file.
- Log in to your school's Cloudwork dashboard
- Navigate to Single Sign On
- Click Add New Service
- Click Upload an XML File
- Upload metadata file that you recieved from Vivi and fill out the Name field