From Studentnet Wiki
- Download https://sso.educationperfect.com/metadata/saml2 and save it as educationperfect.xml
- Login in to your Cloudwork Dashboard and go to Single Sign On > Add New Service > Upload XML File
- Set the name as EducationPerfect and select the educationperfect.xml file you just downloaded and click Submit.
- Edit the newly created service, and change the NameID value to User Name and click Submit.
- Go to Single Sign On > Identity Provider and note down the metadata url.
- Send an email to email@example.com asking them to enable SSO and including the following details:
- The metadata URL from step 5
- A test student account
- A test teacher account
- Confirm that the unique identifier for users is their User Name.