Custom Single Sign On services can be added using the form under Add New Service in the Features section of the dashboard.
In the Cloudwork Dashboard, go to Features -> Single Sign on -> Add New Service -> Custom Service
When you reach the Custom Service page you will be presented with a form that you need to fill out to add a custom service.
- Name - The name of the service
- Entity ID - The entity ID of the service provider
- Assertion Consumer Service - Otherwise known as Log On Endpoint
- Single Logout URL - This makes sure that when logging out of one service that also has this, you log out of all services that use this Single Logout URL
- Name ID - A piece of information used by the service to identify whoever is requesting the service
- Name ID Format - This tells the service what format the Name ID is in. Leave unspecified unless told otherwise by the service
- Start URL - The starting point for users trying to access this service